Define a next-generation digital customer experience strategy focused on mortgage default needs.
Developed overall customer approach, strategic pillars grounded in customer and business insights, identification of the opportunity and related value framework, functionality recommendations, and a gap analysis.
- Identified existing front-end origination and digital servicing capabilities that could be leveraged to fulfill the default strategies and provide a more consistent end-to-end experiences
- Jump started their three-year roadmap with some quick wins and early returns
Facing heavy regulatory scrutiny, the client wanted to define the next-generation digital customer experience strategy focused on default management to improve overall customer experience and address active regulatory risks.
Specifically, Bridgeforce was engaged to perform the following in partnership with the client’s digital agency and internal mortgage digital and default management teams;
- Conducted Business Analysis to understand the business’s view of primary customer needs and motivations
- Developed Customer Analysis to understand the needs and behaviors of several types of default customers
- Created Landscape Analysis to understand how others, both within and outside the industry, leverage digital tools to engage customers
- The intersection of the three analyses combined to form the digital customer strategy and it was brought to life with wireframes and digital concepts