Webinar: Optimizing Disputes Management & Credit Reporting
Webinar for Strategies and Best Practices on Credit Reporting and Disputes Management
Bridgeforce Managing Partners, Michelle Macartney and Andrew Domino, joined Ballard Spahr attorneys Chris Willis and Stefanie Jackman to discuss consumer reporting best practices and trends in the regulatory environment. They gave advice on how companies can improve operational efficiency and reporting accuracy to mitigate risk.
Specifically, topics discussed in the webinar included:
- Industry trends for both 2019 and projected 2020, related to credit bureau disputes and reporting
- Areas of opportunity for increasing efficiency in disputes management operations, including organizational alignment, dispute processing, procedures and controls, customer communication, and MIS/data analytics
- Improving credit bureau reporting accuracy through data validation (e.g. Data Quality Scanner) and system of record data mapping
Interested in viewing? Sign up today through Ballard Spahr’s website.
About Ballard Spahr
Ballard Spahr LLP, an AmLaw 100 law firm with more than 650 lawyers in 15 U.S. offices, serves clients across industry sectors in litigation, transactions, and regulatory compliance. We partner with clients – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, governments, Chand non-profit organizations – to deliver the strategic counsel, powerful advocacy, and dynamic thinking that helps them overcome challenge, protect what’s important, and position for future success. The firm combines a comprehensive scope of practice with strong regional market knowledge. And we are nationally recognized in the development and use of innovative technology to drive efficiency, transparency, and results. Please visit www.ballarspahr.com.
Over the last 20 years, Bridgeforce has helped organizations:
- Translate business vision into the outcomes supporting the vision
- Design new data-driven processes that support achieving those outcomes
- Enhance and transform operational needs from end to end
- Think big, but act small, with manageable interactions
- Embed control and compliance
- Successfully complete projects within expected timeframes and agreed budgets
Our 95% client re-engagement rate illustrates that Bridgeforce has the knowledge and experience to make the hard choices in developing and implementing best-fit solutions that are both achievable and lower the risks of execution to ensure sustainability. For more information, visit www.bridgeforce.com.