A top 20 regional bank, needed to accelerate a default digitization initiative and customer launch to respond to the anticipated wave of COVID-19-related increased default management volumes.
The bank required an actionable strategic plan and help developing and executing a comprehensive digitization program.
The project is divided into two phases (this case study covers Phase 1). Bridgeforce deployed five senior-level technology and collections executives who worked alongside a team of other senior experts in digital collections, product knowledge and project management.
The team managed three intensive workstreams that covered digital default, project documentation and vendor selection.
After the initial assessment surfaced gaps that conflicted with the client’s original expectations and timeline, the Bridgeforce team addressed the issue head-on to help the client restructure and reset expectations.
The reworked roadmap was more realistic and still included a set of digital launch capabilities by the original timeframe. Bridgeforce then created strategies for three different products for Day 1 and beyond.
Bridgeforce applied its vast expertise in the digital customer journey experience in originations and collections to help the client develop targeted customer communications optimized for the new COVID-19 environment.
- The customer received a more realistic Phase 1 strategic plan designed to help the client achieve full digital capabilities.
- The team helped the client re-focus on the digital activities that reduced cost and accelerated time-to-value.
- Bridgeforce’s work will result in substantial financial improvement and acceleration in digital default maturity during Phase 2 (the team is currently working to complete this second phase).
Bridgeforce had successfully partnered with this client for more than five years. For this project, the client was relying on Bridgeforce’s tactical execution and strategic planning expertise, as well as its ability to meet a demanding deadline. The client needed to accelerate its digital collections capabilities and knew Bridgeforce could solidly meet the challenge to:
- Enable Digital Collections capabilities in weeks, not months
- Quickly assess the default management digital ecosystem and operational readiness
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the express consent approach and existing digital strategy
- Design functional capabilities for a new digital experience
- Manage vendor selection and project management infrastructure
- Design a strategic go-forward roadmap and Phase 2 plan
If you are at the initial stages of digital implementation, watch our 30-minute webinar on getting started.
Contact us to talk through what digital can do for your business.